- Learn new communication skills. It’s always a good thing.
- You don’t have to answer right away. While you think about your next move, it’s okay to stop and take a few deep breaths.
- As much as you want and want other people in your life to change, if they are not ready or if they are unwilling, you have to let it go.
- Speaking of changes, individual change is not always big, widespread, and dramatic. This can mean small turns along the way. Any progress is further progress.
- It’s okay if your interests develop. You are growing, so what you find interesting will also develop.
- Fashion-Related Items: A puffy shoulder is cute, but sometimes, if the puff is more than just a touch too puffy, it can go into pirate territory.
- You don’t necessarily have all the answers.
- Even if it looked like it was your fault, chances are it wasn’t, and you had no real control over how things played out.
- A poker face really comes in handy.
- Side note to my inner child: You don’t have to do this all on your own. You can and should ask for help from others.
- If you’re feeling stuck, flip the script somehow. Try something different. It could just be some spark.
- If things are going great, cherish that time. Each season is so fleeting, and there will come a time when you will look back on that time with awe and wonder.
- Although I always feel like I have a lot to learn about writing, it’s fun to share what I know about it with other people.
- Lists are fun too! Oh, and they don’t need to be too complicated or worrying.
- It’s a good thing to sit down and write a list about something you’ve learned recently. It is amazingly eye opener.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,