I’ve been wearing a lot of Chanel lately, and for the first time in a while, I’m feeling inspired to wear makeup again!
What are your tried-and-true staples from the brand?
Here is mine at the moment.
- Malice Powder Blush: Old but Good! The makeup gods never put this beauty off.
- Lace Beige Eyeshadow Palette: I wear Medium and Deep all the time. Side note: Both are still available in the permanent line.
- Vitalumier Aqua Foundation: This foundation is absolutely gorgeous and foolproof. Looks great on camera and in real life, and bonus, it doesn’t run in hot weather. My shade is 50 beige (though I can go up to 60 beige in summers).
- Las Beige Healthy Sheer Color Stick Blush: I wear a ton of these. Bronzer, No. 20, is my favorite.
- Road Movie Eyeshadow Quad: This was an LE release from a few years ago that they added to the permanent collection. The blue and teal are both surprisingly wearable.
- Stylo Yex Eyeliner in Espresso: Honestly, this is the best brown liner out there for tightening. It does not irritate my eyes and stays for the whole day.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,