Hey friend Happy Caterday!
My new favorite thing lately has been making banana bread for my friends and neighbors. It’s one of the things I’m doing to preserve my spirit; There’s just something about giving a baked treat that makes my heart feel good.
i am using this easy recipe, It also works great with gluten-free flour if you’re allergic to wheat!
Anyway, I’m done and wrapping up with my last projects at work. My last day is Monday – Halloween! I’m half tempted to show up in my meetings dressed up in a mad state.
Or maybe I just throw in some panda ears and call it a day?
You know I like to keep things interesting.
Are you (or your little ones) dressing up this year? Coywolf is doing a mermaid vibe.
this week’s readings
- threat of climate change The future of perfume as we know it,
- Otter, a fragrance material, It is one of the most expensive raw materials in the world.
- did anyone ask this batman perfume,
- Siri, remind me to buy Another Bottle of Essie Bordeaux,
- Taylor wearing Pat In his latest video.
- what is high porosity hair and How can you keep it healthy?,
To my curly girls!
OK, there’s makeup in it *Chef Kiss.*
Maybe it is necessary.
Why doesn’t stuff like this ever happen when I go to Chipotle?
Have a nice rest of your weekend!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,