Neutral lip lovers who love coffee, you have to get mac cream in your coffee in your life, ASAP. It is a mid-tone pinkish brown with a semi-glossy finish that I (GULP) have been wearing since 2011.
It looks great with all shades of brown, plum, taupe and bronze. If you wear and love MAC Satin Taupe (which I am lightly dusting on my lids in the picture above), then you have to try it out with this lippie. They work so well together.
Speaking of coffee-related things, it looks like MAC Half ‘n’ Half Lipstick, a shade I’ve loved for years, has been discontinued. Rip for this neutral beauty!
thoughts on coffee
- I wonder if anyone else has time for a coffee bite? I usually don’t have one after 3 pm because if I have a cup after that, I find it hard to sleep at night.
- On that note, I dread people who can drink strong coffee after dinner and still sleep normally at night. There is no way I can do this.
- I can’t remember when I started drinking coffee regularly, right? I think I was in college? I may be in my early 20s.
- Certainly the best coffee ice cream is Haagen Dazs.
- I haven’t had drip coffee in a while (Nespresso-4-Life), but when I was drinking it every day, I loved Dunkin’ Donuts coffee.
- Anyone else reach the point where very sweet coffee is not drinkable? I don’t know how I got there, but here I am.
- I’ve never had a cup of coffee door dashed. I’ve seen my neighbors do this, and I don’t understand. Maybe I’m too old school, but it really doesn’t take much time to get in my car and go on a drive through Coffee Place down the street.
- Black coffee tastes like pun – must have milk and creamer.
- PS: Creamer. I can’t deal with oat, almond or soy milk creamer. Give me half half or whole milk. There’s something about how I feel when dairy coats my tongue that I absolutely need. Plant milk doesn’t have the same feel, and that’s a big deal for me.
- I turn to these kicks when I need to drink coffee in a certain mug in the morning. Lately this has been a blue and beige “cat person” mug that I got as a gift.
- I have so many original memories of elementary school teachers leaning over my shoulder to explain something and the smell of coffee on their breath!
- Weird, but I don’t think I’ve ever brought coffee anywhere in a thermos that has an attached cup.
- I’ve weaned myself off coffee my whole life just for fun (and to see if I can do it), but at this point I don’t know if I can do without 1) be apart or 2) a monster or 3) some combination of both 1 and 2.
- Weak coffee, which tastes like lukewarm brown water, is the worst.
- I wonder if there exists such a thing as a Chanel-branded coffee maker? I mean, if a channel can be a surfboard, why not a channel coffee maker?
- Last but certainly not least, which is your favorite coffee?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,