Proof of Life! Yes, I’m still alive. Laugh out loud! And I’m still around. It’s taking me a while to process my New World Order… On that note, if you know of anyone hiring a beauty copywriter, please send them my way.
OK, so makeup. I’m wearing a lot of Chanel today, which has a touch of NARS and Laura Mercier. If you list yours in the comments I will list mine below. I
- Base: Chanel Vitalumier Aqua in 50 Beige (Foundation), Hourglass Retouching Fluid (Under-Eye Concealer) in Sand Set with MAC MSF in Medium Golden (Powder)
- cheek: MAC MSF in Give Me Sun (Bronzer) and NARS Luster (Blush)
- eyes: Chanel Les Beiges Eyeshadow Palette (lid), NARS Phase (crease), Chanel Hyperblack Cream Eyeliner (lash line), YSL Faux Sils (mascara)
- Lips: Laura Mercier Jean (lipstick)
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. A few things that have come to my mind lately…
1. Taylor Swift’s “Midnights”
Anyone else listening to this on repeat? My favorite song is “Anti-Hero”.
2. Officially a Morning Person
Ya know, I don’t know when it happened, but I have become a morning person. I realized it yesterday when I let myself sleep until 7 a.m. on a weekday for the first time in a long time; I felt like I lost the whole morning! I feel awkward not getting up at 5:30 now, and when I don’t have that much starting time, the rest of my day feels like a waste.
3. Repeating numbers
Lately I’ve been seeing a lot of repeating numbers. I’ll look at the clock or my phone and specifically see 11:11, 1:11, 2:22 and 5:55. I don’t know much about numerology and I’m not sure I believe in it, but I certainly believe in paying attention to signs from the universe, and it feels like a big, glowing sign. what do you think Am I reading too much into this? Anyway, I did some googling on repeating numbers and I had a lot of fun with this article,